Looking for something to do, maybe a little different this spring break? Check out two of my favorite online websites for some oldies but goodies, and some really cool new ideas, for the spring recess. Time Out for Kids and Mommie Poppins are still two of my favorite places online to get ideas for spring break.
Here are just a few of the awesome ideas I found. Did you know…
- NYC now has a spy museum! Am a big fan of spy history. I’ve been to the one in Washington DC (which I loved) but did not know opened one here in NYC. Check it out Spyscape.
- You know what I like more then ice skating? Roller Skating! Check out Brooklyn Bridge Park’s Pier 2 roller rink! The backdrop is a spectacular view of downtown Manhattan.
- And for little ones, head to Fantasy Forest at the Flushing Meadows Carousel.
Let’s not forget the old tried and true local favorites…
- Queens County Farm Children’s Carnival, Saturday, April 7th to April 15th
- Queens Botanical Gardens, where kids can get their hands s little dirty at the exploration station
- NYC Science Museum, wearable technology
If you have a great idea you would like to share let me know. I’ll add it to this page. Enjoy your spring break!