Message from the PTA Graduation Committee
The PTA has partnered Yankee Candle Fundraising. Follow this link to create your account and don’t forget to click on PTA of PS 188Q Shopping Site. See the attached flyer for more information.
Important Reminder: Monday, November 12th school is closed in observance of Veteran’s Day.
Important Reminder: The evening Parent Teacher Conference is Tuesday, November 13th from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. and is a regular school day for all children. Thursday, November 15th, is the afternoon Parent Teacher Conference and it is half day for all children. The afternoon conference and dismissal schedule are as follows:
- Annex dismissal will be at 11:20 a.m.
- Main building dismissal, 11:40 a.m.
- Only children who eat school lunch will eat lunch before they leave for the day
- Afternoon conferences in the annex will be from 12:20 to 2:20 p.m.
- Afternoon conferences in the main building will be from 12:40 to 2:40 p.m.
There are NO IN-SCHOOL AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS in the building on Tuesday, November 13th and Thursday, November 15th. Please make arrangements to have your child picked up at the end of the school day.
- Tuesday, November 13th is the Pre-K Open School from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 13th the PTA Fall Book Fair annex in the morning, main building in the afternoon and during the evening Parent Teacher Conference.
- Tuesday, November 13th there will be Middle School Application Workshop in the computer lab for 5th grade families only during Parent Teacher Conference who would like some help with the online application.
- Wednesday, November 14th is the PTA Fall Book Fair Main Building
- Wednesday, November 14th is Middle School Application Workshop in the computer lab for 5th grade families only 8:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 14th is the PTA Meeting 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 15th is the Stress Management Workshop for Adults. Click here to register.
11/20 Holiday Cards for the Troops 2:45 p.m. in the art room for 3rd to 5th grade (Click here to sign up. Space is limited. First 16 families)
11/21 4th Grade Coffee and Conversation 8:30 a.m. Click here to register.
11/21 Reminder: No Fall Wednesday Self-Sustaining After School Program. Please make arrangements to pick up your child at the end of the school day.
11/22 and 23 Happy Thanksgiving!
11/26 Students return to school
That’s all for now. Have a great long weekend.