Reminder Quick Survey
Please follow this link for a quick survey on which platform parents prefer to have parents meetings on. We are currently using Microsoft Teams.
Monday, May 25th – No school in observance of Memorial Day! Remote learning will continue on Tuesday, May 26th.
Tuesday, May 26th –
- 9:30 a.m. 3, 4, and 5th Grade Online Coffee and Conversation
- 11:00 a.m. 2nd Grade Computer STEM Help
- 1:30 p.m. 3rd Grade Computer STEM Help
Wednesday, May 27th –
- 9:00 a.m. 3rd Grade Coding Club
- 9:30 a.m. Pre-k, Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd Grade Online Coffee and Conversation
- 11:00 a.m. Kindergarten Computer STEM Help
- 1:00 p.m. 3rd Grade Milk and Cookies – Read Aloud (All of A Kind Family)
- 1:30 p.m. 5th Grade Computer STEM Help
Thursday, May 28th –
- 9:00 a.m. 1st Grade Computer STEM Help
- 10:00 a.m. Science Enrichment (optional sessions) 5-303 & 5-304
- 12:00 p.m. 2nd Grade Read Aloud ( Beezus and Ramona)
- 1:00 p.m. Science Enrichment (optional sessions) 5-301 & 5-302
- 1:30 p.m. 4th Grade Computer STEM Help
Friday, May 29th – Friday, May 29th is Student Council Sponsored Tye Dye Spirit Day! Wear a crazy Tye Dye or colorful shirt! Please post pictures on Dr. Caraisco’s page and the PE page. I can’t wait to see your pictures.
- 9:30 a.m. 3rd Grade Computer STEM Help
- 10:00 a.m. Science Enrichment (optional sessions) All Grade 5 Part 1, Project
- 11:30 a.m. 5th Grade Computer STEM Help
- 11:30 a.m. Grade 4-5 Read Aloud (Starring Sally J. Friedman as Herself)
- 1:00 p.m. Science Enrichment (optional sessions) All Grade 5 Part 2, Project
- 1:30 p.m. Chorus w/ Mrs. Block
- 1:30 p.m. 2nd Grade Computer STEM Help
- 2:15 p.m. Story time w/ Mr. David
- 3:00 p.m. Little House on the Prairie Discussion Group Grades 2-5
Fun Stuff –
- So wanna see a movie? How about a drive in movie theater? Check out Tom’s Guide. He’s got a really good list of local and not so local drive in movie theaters located in NY.
Want to picnic outside but afraid you might encounter a lot of crowds, check out the “The 10 best lesser-known spots for a lovely NYC picnic” from Time Out In NY.
- Telehealth Services – Mental health services are being offered remotely to support children and family during these difficult times. The School Mental Health Program is working with our community providers to offer Telehealth services which utilize health insurance, medicaid or offer a sliding scale for billing. Please reach out to each agency by phone or email for more information:
Mental Health Telehealth Contacts for Covid-19
- Regional Enrichment Center (REC) Sites – Parents who are deemed essential employees can still apply for their children to attend a REC. The two sites in D 26 are PS/IS 266 and PS 376. Please do not share these locations widely, only with parents who are qualified to apply. Here is the link: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5518161/REC-Enrollment-Form
- If you are in need of a device for remote learning, please click Remote Learning Device to fill out the form. At the bottom, before you hit submit, click on the link “Student Device Loan Agreement.” Read the agreement and then go back to the form and check the box that states “I have read and agree to the Student Device Agreement.” Do not just check the box and submit the form. I think that may be why some families haven’t been processed.
That’s for all now. Have an amazing Memorial Day weekend!