Important message from the PTA
If you need to purchase a trip t-shirt, please follow this link, https://forms.gle/DiHc6zg3zS3iBCDA6. Thank you.
Important Message for Pre-K Families
Please be reminded, Monday, September 9th is the first full day for Pre-k. Children should arrive before 8:10 a.m. and dismissal is at 2:20 p.m.
Important Message from the PTA Stop and Drop Committee
Monday, September 9th Stop and Drop will begin at the annex. If you would like to volunteer for Stop and Drop please contact Mrs. Goldberg, PTA Stop Drop Committee, at JoGoldberg80@gmail.com. Thank you.
- Parents please be reminded if the person picking up your child does not have ID, we will not release your child to them. If your family member or authorized pick up person speaks limited or no English, please write your child’s English name and class on a post card so we can better assist them. It is important for us to provide a stress-free dismissal at the annex especially for elderly family members. Your cooperation with this is greatly appreciated.
- The emergency information contact form was sent home for grades 1 to 5. Please update just in case something changed over the summer. Please return as soon as possible. We need all parents to return the form. If your address changed, you MUST come to the main building and provide two proofs of address to Mrs. Kennedy, our Pupil Personnel Secretary. Thank you.
- If your child will be attending an after school program, please send in a note with the name of the organization and the name of the person who will be picking up your child to your child’s teacher. Please remind them to bring a valid ID.
- Attached above is a flyer for the Book of the Month for our school. The flyer can also be found on our website pcps188q.com
- Thursday, September 12th is the “Meet the Teacher Night.” The purpose of this event is to introduce you to your child’s new teacher and provide time for you to learn about the upcoming events planned for your child’s class. Annex parents will meet their teachers in the annex. After “Meet the Teacher” parents are invited to attend our 1st PTA meeting of the school year. The meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m. in the main building cafeteria. All parents are welcomed and encouraged to attend. Please be reminded there will be no after school programs in the building on that day. Please make arrangements to have your child picked up at the end of the school day.
- Friday, September 13th is the PTA Pre-K and Kindergarten Parent Breakfast. The breakfast will be held in the main building cafeteria from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. So, drop off your children and head over to the cafeteria to chat and relax.
That’s all for now. Enjoy the weekend.