- Monday, May 13th is the Incoming 1st Grade Parent Orientation and Tour at 9:00 a.m. in the main building. This is for Kindergarten parents from the annex only. Kindergarten children will get a tour in June. Please follow this link to register.
- Tuesday, May 14th is a home basketball game against PS 41. The game begins [promptly at 10:00 a.m. All are welcome.
- Wednesday, May 15th is Wonderful Day. Parents are invited to visit the classroom during first period (8:35 to 9:20 a.m. at main building and 8:15 to 9:00 a.m. at the annex). We hope this will help strengthen our home/school connection.
- Wednesday, May 15th, there is no after school programs in the building.
- Wednesday, May 15th is the Parent Conference Day. This conference is by invitation only. Teachers have contacted families they would like to have a conference with.
- Wednesday, May 15th is the May PTA Meeting at 7:00 p.m. All are welcome.
- Thursday May 16th is Student Council wear Red Spirit Day.
- Thursday, May 16th is Kids Heart Challenge Event (formally Jump Rope for the Heart).
- Friday, May 17th is the K-104, K-105 and K-107 Grade Show. The show begins promptly at 9:00 a.m.
- Friday, May 17th is Spring Family Night Carnival! You can purchase your tickets through the PTA.
05/21 Last Day for Morning Library
05/21 Spring Concert and Art Show 6:00 p.m.
05/22 NYS Science Performance Test for 4th grade Begins
05/23 Last Thursday Spring Self-Sustained Program
05/23 Student Council No Homework Spirit Day for Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd Grade
05/24 K-103 & K-106 Grade Show. Begins promptly at 9:00 a.m.
That’s all for now. Have a wonder weekend and Happy Mother’s Day!