REMINDER, All Families – NYC School Survey
As of today only 76 surveys have been completed. We are asking families to please take a moment and fill out the survey. The information captured by the survey is designed to support a dialogue among all members of the school community about how to make the school a better place to learn. Reminder, you will need to fill out a survey for each child. Please follow the link below to take the survey. To access the survey, families will need their child’s 9-digit OSIS (Student Identification Number) number. When asked for the access number, enter a lowercase “f” followed by their child’s nine-digit OSIS number.This will bring you to the survey.
5th Grade Parent Graduation Meeting – June 1st
On Tuesday, June 1st there will be a required meeting for 5th grade families to review procedures for the upcoming graduation on Tuesday June 15th. To accommodate our families, there will be 2 sessions to choose from, 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. This will be a brief meeting to discuss procedures and guidelines set down by the NYCDOE for outdoor graduations. This is an important meeting for our 5th grade families and we highly recommend everyone attend. Please follow this link to let us know which meeting you will be attending. The Zoom link will be sent out the day before.
PC Office Hours week of May 24th – Monday Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 – 10 a.m. You can find the Zoom link on the updates and reminders that were emailed home.
- Tuesday, May 25th, join us for Coffee and Conversation. The Zoom meeting will be held at 11:00 a.m. The link will be sent out the day before.
- On Tuesday, May 25th, join us for the May PTA Meeting and Elections. The meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m. All are welcome. The link to the meeting will be sent out next week.
- On Saturday, May 29th is the CARECYCLE Clothing Drive and Fundraiser. We will be collecting in the Annex parking lot from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Items that can be donated are:
- Clothing and shoes – Men’s, Women’s, and Children’s new and used (but clean, please)
- Handbags / Backpacks
- Stuffed Animals & Small Plastic Toys (Please NO puzzles, board games, legos or toys with pieces)
- Linens including towels, curtains, and table linens, sheets, pillow cases (Please NO blankets and/or comforters)
Please spread the word to family, friends and neighbors! If you can’t make it that day I recommend asking a friend or neighbor to drop off your bags. We’ll take from anyone! Any questions you can contact Mrs. Jodie Goldberg at, JodieG@PS188QPTA.org. Thank you.
05/31 No school in observance of Memorial Day
06/01 5th Grade Parent Graduation Meeting
06/03 Chancellors Day – No school for children
06/08 Clerical Day – No school for children
06/09 Coffee and Conversation 9:30 a.m. (tentative) That’s all for now. Enjoy the weekend.