There is no school on Monday, November 11th in observance of Veterans Day. Children return to school on Tuesday, November 12th.
- Tuesday, November 12th is Kindergarten Open School from 8:10 to 10:10 a.m.
- Wednesday November 13th is Pre-K Open School from 8:10 to 10:10 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 13th the PTA Fall Book Fair annex in the morning, and the main building in the afternoon.
- Wednesday, November 13th I will be holding a Middle School Application Help workshop. There will be two sessions, One at 8:30 a.m. and another at 5:30 p.m. in the main building. This is Only for families who need assistance to filling out the application.
- Wednesday, November 13th is the November PTA Meeting at 7:00 p.m. During the workshop I will be holding a Holiday Cards for the Troops Workshop. Follow the link for more information and to register.
- Thursday, November 14th,during both day and evening Parent Teacher Conference, the PTA will host the Scholastic Book fair in the main building. The hours for the book fair are 12:40 to 2:40 and 4:30 to 7:30.
Important Reminder: The Parent Teacher Conference is on one day this year, Thursday, November 14th and it is also a half day for all children. The afternoon conference and dismissal schedule are as follows:
- Annex dismissal will be at 11:20 a.m.
- Main building dismissal, 11:40 a.m.
- Only children who eat school lunch will eat lunch before they leave for the day
- Afternoon conferences in the annex will be from 12:20 to 2:20 p.m.
- Afternoon conferences in the main building will be from 12:40 to 2:40 p.m.
The evening Parent Teacher Conference is from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. in both buildings. All cluster teachers (Art, Music, P.E. and Computer STEM) will be located in the main building auditorium for both the afternoon and evening conference.
There are NO IN-SCHOOL AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS in the building on Thursday, November 14th. Please make arrangements to have your child picked up at the end of the school day.
11/19 Holiday Cards for the Troops w/ Mrs. Dykeman and Mrs. Gambeski 2:45 to 3:45
11/21 4th Grade Coffee and Conversation (Click for more information and to Register)
11/22 PTA Movie Night Frozen (please see the flyer attached to this email)
Thanks all for now. Enjoy the long weekend.