Parent Teacher Conferences will be held virtually on Wednesday, March 3rd and Thursday March 4th. All conferences will be held virtually. There will be no in-person conferences. Your child’s teacher has sent out information on how to schedule a conference with them.
Below is the schedule for the two conference days, Wednesday, March 3rd and Thursday, March 4th.
- Wednesday, March 3rd is the Virtual Evening Parent Teacher Conference
- Thursday, March 4th is a ½ day for all children. In-person children dismiss at 11:00 a.m. Please make arrangements to have your child picked up at the end of the school day.
- Thursday, March 4th is the Virtual Afternoon Parent Teacher Conference
In-person Families – Please see the letter attached to last weeks Updates and Reminders where you can find information on signing up for conferences with the cluster teachers.
All Families – Please see the letter attached to last weeks Updates and Reminders with information on contacting the guidance counselor or Myrna Perez Fung, Parent Coordinator, during Parent Teacher Conference.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our annual Read-A-thon! We’d like to announce the winners of the following awards:
Most Minutes Read Award: Gabriel Zhang
Most Donations Raised Award : Gabriel Zhang
Top Reader Awards by grade:
Pre -K – Sahaan Mehta
Kindergarten – Charlotte Babekov and Ethan Ng
1st grade – Bailey Faulkner and Kylie Tharasavat
2nd grade – Tyra Lin Jiang and Sarah Chen
3rd grade – Charlotte Faulkner
4th grade – Caleb Kim
5th grade – Stephen Dickson
Winners will receive a book in the mail to honor their love for reading. All participants will receive a certificate sent to their homes as a recognition of their reading efforts and appreciation for their participation! Congratulations!
PC Office Hours week of March 1st –
Tuesday and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m./ Wednesday 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m./ Thursday 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
For the link to my office hours, please see the Updates and Reminders email that was sent out on Friday.
- Tuesday, March 2nd is student Council Sponsored Pajama Day in honor of Dr. Seuss’ birthday
- Friday, March 5th, to celebrate the 100th Day of School we are asking students to dress like they are 100 years old!
03/10 Coffee and Conversation (Tentative time 9:30 a.m.)
03/14 Daylight Savings Time
03/17 St. Patrick’s Day!
03/24 Coffee and Conversation (Tentative time 9:30 a.m.)
03/24 and 03/26 Spring Picture Day in both buildings
03/25 End of the Marking Period
03/29 – 04/02 Spring Recess
That’s all for now. Have a great weekend.