Message from the PTA Graduation Committee
The PTA has partnered Yankee Candle Fundraising. Follow this link to create your account and don’t forget to click on PTA of PS 188Q Shopping Site. See the attached flyer for more information.
- Tuesday, November 20th is the Holiday Cards for the Troops workshop. The workshop will begin at 2:45 p.m. in the art room for 3rd to 5th grade students. Please click here to sign up. Space is limited. If we have more than 16 families, we will do a computer sort and let families know.
- Wednesday, November 21st at 8:30 a.m. is the 4th Grad Coffee and Conversation. 4th grade parents are invited to drop in for a cup of coffee (or tea) and conversation with Dr. Caraisco, our AP Mrs. Nartowicz, and Myrna Perez-Fung, Parent Coordinator. Please follow this link to register.
- Wednesday November 21st Reminder: Please be reminded there is no Fall Wednesday Self-Sustaining After School Program. Please make arrangements to pick up your child at the end of the school day.
- Thursday and Friday, November 22nd and 23rd, there is no school in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Monday, November 26th, students return to school
That’s all for now. Have a great weekend.