Monday, January 14th the Kindergarten Application Period Closes. Kindergarten Application period has been extended to January 22nd.
- Tuesday, January 15th is the Child Development Workshop for Pre-K, 1st and 2nd Grade Parents. Please follow this link to register for the workshop.
- Tuesday, January 15th. Is the 4th Grade Parent State Test Prep Workshop at 2:55 p.m. Please follow this link to fill out the registration. If your child is with you, they can sit in the auditorium doing homework or reading until you come down. Para’s and school aides will be available to watch the children. Thank you.
- Wednesday, January 16th, is the Restorative Principals – A Parent Workshop 8:30 a.m. Click here for more information and to register.
- Wednesday, January 16th, is the PTA Meeting. The meeting will be held in the main building and will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, January 17th, is the last Thursday Fall Self-Sustained After School Program. Please make a note of the date.
- Thursday, January 17th, is Wonderful Day! Parents are invited to visit the classroom one day every month during first period (8:35 to 9:20 a.m. main building, 8:15 to 9:00 a.m. in the annex). We hope this will help strengthen our home/school connection. Please note, parents are not to take pictures or film students on school grounds. Thank you.
- Friday, January 18th, is Secret Reader Day (only those parents who signed up to read).
Monday, January 21st, there is no school in observance of Martin Luther King’s Birthday. Children return to school on Tuesday, January 22nd.
01/22 Children return to school
01/22 5th Grade Parent State Test Prep Workshop at 2:55 p.m. (Click here for more information and to register)
01/24 2nd Session Transitioning your Child from Elementary School to Middle School for 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade Parents (Click here for more information and to register)
01/25 Secret Reader Day (only those parents who signed up to read).
That’s all for now. Have a great weekend.