Important Reminder for Blended Families, please remember to have your child wear there group lanyard every day. This is how we know if a child is supposed to be here or if a child is in the bathroom. Thank you.
- Tuesday, October 27th at 7:00 p.m. Join us virtually for the monthly PTA meeting and elections for our PTA Executive Board and School Leadership Team Parent Members (SLT). Meeting links will be shared next week PTA.
- All Families – Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, October 28th, 29th and 30th is Picture Day.
- Blended Families – Photo Consent forms went home with the children earlier in the week. Please make sure to return the form before Wednesday, October 28th if you would like your child to have their picture taken during Picture Day. The form is attached to this email for families.
- 100% Remote Families – An email went out last week with the form. Please bring the form with you if you have decided to have your child’s picture taken on Picture day. The form is attached to this email for families.
- Coffee and Conversation Thursday, October 28th at 9:30 a.m. The link will go out on Wednesday.
Schedule for Blended Students – Week of October 26th :
Monday, 10/26 Group C attends in-person at school
Tuesday, 10/27 Group A attends in-person at school
Wednesday, 10/28 Group A attends in-person at school
Thursday, 10/29 Group B attends in-person at school
Friday, 10/30 Group C attends in-person at school
A Look ahead….
11/01 Daylight Savings Time Begins
11/03 Election Day – All students will attend school remotely on this day. All Teachers will be remote on this day.
11/04 Evening Parent Teacher Conference – Teachers will be reaching out to families with schedules
11/05 ½ day for all children
11/05 Afternoon Parent Teacher Conference – Teachers will be reaching out to families with schedules
11/06 7:30 a.m. School Safety Meeting
11/10 Coffee and Conversation 9:30 a.m.
11/11 No school for children in observance of Veteran’s Day
A couple of weekly reminders….
- Federal Lunch Form – Every year schools are asked to have families complete the Federal Lunch Application form. Please click this link. https://www.myschoolapps.com/Application to complete the form. We need 100% compliance or the school is held responsible for unreturned forms. Please know completing this form helps secure funds for your child’s school.
- Health Screening Form – Must be filled out every day and presented at the door upon entrance. I’ve attached a copy above. Translated copies are on the website.
- Blended Families Reminder – Emergency Contact Form
Please be reminded to return the Emergency Contact Form as soon as possible. We need the information to ensure we have the most up to date information on file.
That’s all for now. Enjoy the weekend.