- Self Care
- Sleep Hygiene
- Stress Relief Activities
- Mindfulness Based Apps Websites
- Top 50 Mindfulness Resources – Big Life Journal
- Mindfulness for Parents
- Deep Breathing Techniques
As we remain in our homes for extended periods of time to help stop the spread of COVID-19, parenting can be especially challenging.
- Here are some positive parenting tips to help keep the calm at home.
- See also, Coronavirus Resources & Tips for Parents, Children & Others
- Tips for Coping with a New Baby During COVID-19
- Resources for Supporting Children’s Emotional Well-being during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Many parents are looking for advice on how to speak with children about COVID-19. Below are some helpful videos and activity sheets:
- PBS: Read this article from PBS Kids that provides helpful tips about talking to children about COVID-19.
- Sesame Street: Our friends at Sesame Street created a guide on how to discuss COVID-19 with young children.