Parents who would like a tour of the school please contact me at 929-600-5683, ext. 1165. Or I can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When calling for a tour please keep in mind:
- You will need to bring identification to sign in at the security desk.
- You do not have to bring your child.
- All tours are about an hour depending on questions from families.
- Any tour scheduled for the annex will begin at 9:00 a.m., Monday to Friday.
- There is only one evening open house that is scheduled during the work week, in the month of April.
- Tours scheduled in the main building are primarily scheduled for 9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
- Due to beginning of the school year events and parent meetings, tours cannot be scheduled until September 24.
- Due to the end of the school year events and parent meetings, tours cannot be scheduled after June 7, 2019.
- Tours cannot be scheduled on weekends, holidays or during the summer months of of July and August.
- Although there is a parking lot in front of the annex, the school does not use the parking lot. Families must park in a legal street spot and walk to the school.