Below are some events I found on Mommy Poppins and Time Out For Kids that I thought our families might like. Click mommypoppins.com or Timeout.com/new-york-kids to get a list of more stuff to do during the break.
- Kids Week at the Intrepid Museum This year features loads of super cool events like a meet-and-greet with NASA astronauts and a performance from Broadway’s King Kong cast.
- Kids week at NYC Parks (FREE)
- Children’s Museum in Manhattan for a new exhibit Superpowered Metropolis
- Don’t forget the NY Hall of Science right in our our own backyard has a week of engineering activities.
- Oreo’s Giant Slide at Hearld Square and it”s FREE!!
- Moving Image Studio at the Museum of the Moving Image. They have a maker space where children can make a stop action film or play around with a green screen.
Below are other links family might be interested in exploring. Have a safe and awesome mid-winter break!
Queens College Kupferberg Center for the Arts