Below are some events I found on Mommy Poppins that I thought our families might like. Click mommypoppins.com to get a list of more stuff to do during the break.
- Kids Week activities with the Urban Park Rangers at nature centers across the city, including crafts, animal interactions, and outdoor tours. FREE
- Opening Week: Bionic Me Exhibit. New York Hall Of Science – various times Pick.
- The Butterfly Conservatory at the American Museum of Natural History. …
- Keep the creativity going with some drop-in fun at one of these eight maker spaces.
- Skate up and roll on over to Industry City’s newest addition: Dreamland Roller Rink. The new rink hosts family skate events on Saturdays
You can also check out TimeOut for Kids. They have an array of things families can do over the break. Visit timeout.com/new-york-kids for a list of great activities for the family. Below are other links family might be interested in exploring. Have a safe and awesome mid-winter break!