if you have not filled out and returned any of the notices that were email on Friday, September 8th, please do so by Monday. I will begin voicemails hopefully next Friday.
- The emergency information contact form was sent home. Please update or change just in case something changed over the summer. Please return as soon as possible. We need all parents to return the form. If your address changed, you MUST come to the main building and provide two proofs of address to Mrs. Kennedy, our Pupil Personnel Secretary. Thank you.
- If your child will be attending an afterschool program, and you have not sent in a note, please send in a note with the name of the organization and the name of the person who will be picking up your child as soon as possible to Ms. Emily Baer, our private after school bus coordinator. Please remind them to bring a valid ID.
- If you have not done so, please fill out the online Meal Application form from the NYCDOE. This form is to determine poverty levels in the city. It assists the city with receiving more federal funding for schools. All families must fill out this form. Please visit nyc.applyforlunch.com.
Next week Reminders:
- Wednesday, September 13th is the “Meet the Teacher Night.” The purpose of this event is to introduce you to your child’s new teacher and provide time for you to learn about the upcoming events planned for your child’s class. Annex parents will meet their teachers in the annex. After “Meet the Teacher” parents are invited to attend our 1st PTA meeting of the school year. The meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m. in the main building cafeteria. All parents are welcomed and encouraged to attend.
- ON Wednesday, September 13th, there is no after school programming in the building. Please make sure you have made arrangements to have your child picked up at the end of the school day.
Important Upcoming Information;
Please be reminded Thursday and Friday, September 21st and 22nd, there is no school for all children. Please make a note of the date.
That’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend!