Here are some reminders and updates to help prepare families for the new school year. Important reminder, Monday September 12th is a NYCDOE Holiday and school is closed. Children return to school on Tuesday, September 13th.
- Class placement letters for Kindergarten children will go out during the week of August 29th. The letters will be sent through email. A reminder will go out next week.
- The first day of school is Thursday, September 8th. Children arrive at 8:00 a.m.
- There was a change for the 1st day Kindergarten dismissal time. Kindergarten will be dismissed at 12:50 p.m. on the first day of school.
- First full day is Friday, September 9th. Regular dismissal will be at 2:10 p.m.
- Please be reminded Monday, September 12th there is no school.
- Myschoolbucks.com is not available at this time. Please wait until after the first week of school when the NYCDOE sends them the updated roster. If you try to sign up now you will get an error code.
- Please fill out the online Meal Application form from the NYCDOE. This determines eligibility for free school lunch. All families must fill out this form. Here is the link to see the school food menu. Select the Breakfast Express Menu and K-8 Lunch Menu. These are the only options for our school. http://www.schoolfoodnyc.org/schoolfood/MenusDailyDisplay.aspx?month=9.
- If you are unable to find the Kindergarten Supply follow the link below. Please follow the dates listed to bring in the supplies. https://parentcoordinatorps188q.com/kindergarten-information/.
- During the 1st week of September a copy of the emergency contact form will be sent home for any updates or changes. Please fill it out and update emergency contact information.
During the 1st week of September a copy of the emergency contact form will be sent home for any updates or changes. Please fill it out and update emergency contact information.