Please read through all the reminders and updates. If your child will be attending an after school program, even if they are not beginning until the first full day of Pre-K, Monday, September 11th, please send in a note with the name of the organization and the name of the person who will be picking up your child as soon as possible. Please remind them to bring a valid ID.
- Class placement letters for Pre-K children went out last week on Wednesday, August 30th through email. Families, please respond and let me know they received the letter.
- There is no parking in the annex parking lot. This is not our parking lot. It belongs to the church. You must find a legal street parking spot and walk to the school.
- The 1st day of school, Thursday, September 7th, for Pre-K children are on a modified schedule. It is in the morning. Children were organized into 2 separate groups and will attend for only one hour and a half. This information was emailed with the class placement Wednesday, August 30th. The second day, Friday, September 8th, is a ½ day. Arrival is 9:00 a.m. and dismissal is 11:20 p.m.
- First full day is Monday, September 11th. Regular dismissal will be at 2:10 p.m.
- Please fill out the online Meal Application form from the NYCDOE. All families must fill out this form. Please visit nyc.applyforlunch.com.
- Here is the link to see the school food menu,http://www.schoolfoodnyc.org/schoolfood/MenusDailyDisplay.aspx?month=9. Select the Breakfast Express Menu and K-8 Lunch Menu. These are the only options for our school.
- If you are unable to find the Pre-K Supply list, there is a supply list tab at the top of the page.
During the 1st week of September a copy of the emergency contact form will be sent home again for families to update or changes just in case something changed over the summer. Please return as soon as possible.
That’s all for now. There is a lot of information for families on the calendar including dates for Open School Week in November.
Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great week. See you next week!