Dear Prospective GT Parent,
Thank you for visiting our website. I am away beginning Friday, April 19th to Friday, May 3rd. I will be back in my office on Monday, May 6th. Please be reminded if you would like to attend a tour you must register for a tour.
Gifted Tour Schedule
Our school has two buildings. Our annex where our Pre-K and Kindergarten children attend school and the main building where our 1st to 5th grade children attend. If you are a Pre-K parent inquiring about a tour for the Kindergarten GT program, please select the link below to register and get more information.
Week of April 29th – Kindergarten Annex GT Tour
Week of May 6th – Kindergarten Annex GT Tour
Due to the New York State Math Test being administered the week of April 29th, there will be no tours in the main building for families interested in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd grade GT program. Tours for the main building will resume on Monday, May 6th. Please follow this link to get more information and schedule a tour.
Week of May 6th – 1st, 2nd and 3rd Main Building GT Tour
Evening GT Tour
We do have one evening tour scheduled at both the annex and main building for Wednesday, May 8th from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. To register for the evening tour, please select a link below for the grade your child will be attending in September 2019.
For more information on School Food and Transportation please visit our “Frequently Asked for Links” page.
Please review the list below before arriving for a tour:
- You will need to bring identification to sign in at the security desk.
- You do not have to bring your child.
- All tours are about an hour depending on questions from families.
- Any tour scheduled for the annex will begin at 9:00 a.m., Monday to Friday. There is only one evening open house that is scheduled during the week in the month of April.
- Tours scheduled in the main building are primarily scheduled for 9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
- Although there is a parking lot in front of the annex, the school does not use the parking lot. Families will need to park in a legal street spot near the school.
If you need assistance, please contact the main office at 929-600-5683. Looking forward to meeting you.
The Request for Testing for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade has closed. For more information about the NYCDOE Gifted and Talented program and how it works, please visit the link below.
Please be reminded children are placed in the program by the New York City Department of Education. Schools do not place children in the program.