Dear Prospective GT Parent,
Thank you for visiting my website. I do have several tours scheduled for next week when school is back from recess. Before a tour can be set up, please contact me, and let me know what grade your child will be attending in September of 2017. Our school has two buildings, the annex where our Pre-K and Kindergarten children attend school and the main building where our 1st to 5th grade children are. I want to make sure families are up at the correct location. I can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am monitoring my emails and will get back to you as soon as possible. Please review the list below before arriving for a tour:
- You will need to bring identification to sign in at the security desk.
- You do not have to bring your child.
- All tours are about an hour depending on questions from families.
- Any tour scheduled for the annex will begin at 9:00 a.m., Monday to Friday. There is only one evening open house that is scheduled during the week in the month of April.
- Tours scheduled in the main building are primarily scheduled for 9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
- Although there is a parking lot in front of the annex, the school does not use the parking lot. Families will need to park in a legal street spot near the school.
Looking forward to meeting you.
The Request for Testing for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade has closed. For more information about the NYCDOE Gifted and Talented program and how it works, please visit the link below.
Please be reminded children are placed in the program by the NYCDOE. Schools do not place children in the program.