Please draw a picture of any animal for submission!
- Students in grades PK-5 are eligible to participate!
- The picture must be on 8 ½ x 11 (letter size) white paper. Your drawing should take up the bulk of the paper so we can see the details of your work.
- Your name and class should be on the back of the drawing in pencil (so you can’t see your name from the front side).
- The drawing must be of a real animal.
- Only you can draw the animal – no cheating!
- Other elements to consider:
- You can submit a simple pencil drawing or you can color it.
- You can make the drawing 2-dimensional (flat) or 3-dimensional (with perspective).
- You can add backgrounds (trees, mountains, etc.) if you want.
- You can add shadowing if you would like.
- All types of animals are acceptable. For example, dogs, cats, lions, elephants, gorillas, rabbits, etc.
Winners will be selected by a panel of student judges.
All entries due by April 30, 2019
Winners will be announced in May 2019