Creative Writing Contest!
Please write a short story for submission!
- Students in grades K-5 are eligible to participate!
- The genre is Fable.
- The story can be any length you choose.
- The story can be hand-written (as neatly as possible) or typed.
- Story elements to consider:
- Characters are very few animated, inanimate or personified.
- Place is anywhere. Time is any time.
- Very simple plot but interesting.
- Thought provoking.
- Moral or message.
- Sometimes like a parent or wise person passing on wisdom to a child.
- Dialog is realistic.
- Reflection of human strength, weaknesses, or imperfections.
- Usually told in third-person voice but it can be in first person.
Winners will be selected by Dr. Caraisco.
All entries due by March 31