Creative Writing Contest!
Please write an Autobiography for submission!
- Students in grades K-5 are eligible to participate!
- The genre is
- The autobiography can be any length you choose.
- The autobiography can be hand-written (as neatly as possible) or typed.
- Common elements of Autobiographies to consider:
- An autobiography is a true story of the writer’s life.
- Autobiographies are typically written in the first person (the writer uses the word “I” in the story – I went to the store; I slammed the bedroom door; I came home from the hospital, etc.)
- An autobiography tells about the important points in the writer’s life, usually in chronological order.
- Important details can include places were the author lived, important people in the author’s life, and life-changing experiences the author experienced.
Winners will be selected by Dr. Caraisco.
All entries due by November 30, 2019
Winners will be announced in December 2019.