March Poster Event!
Take the Internet Safety Pledge!
Please create a poster for submission!
- Students in grades PK-5 are eligible to participate!
- The theme for March is Take the Internet Safety Pledge!
- The poster should be on paper that is 8 ½ x 14 inches (legal size) or smaller.
- The poster can include both typed and drawn pictures and fonts.
- Be sure to include your name and class on the front of the poster.
- No glitter.
- Ideas to include in the poster:
- I will not post anything online with the purpose of causing harm!
- I will not share personal information on public websites!
- I will always report suspicious or inappropriate behavior to my parents or teachers!
- I will always encourage others to act responsibly and respectfully on the Internet!
Winners will be selected by Dr. Caraisco.
All entries due by March 31